Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence Headline Animator

Aggravated Relational Aggression Using Police Perpetrated Violence

Prison Prep 101

Prison Prep 101

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Put YourSelf In Our Shoes And Experience Hatred

Where Are My Jewish Children? 










Don't I look like a stalker?

This is what I looked like when the rotten police of Napa, California convicted me of stalking. Unfortunately, there is a faint touch of who I look like: my cousin, a high profile lawyer in Beverly Hills, CA, Alan Lazar.

The people in my community are so ignorant, they don't know how to use the computer, thus, not know how to find me on FaceBook. Isn't that cool. They would rather spend their money on meth than learn anything.

Actually, drug addicts are more intelligent than many of the wise people today because they know there is no hope. People like me struggle to attain a healthy lifestyle only to be pounded in the ground by the U.S. Government.

The only way they know how to find me on the Internet is if the Klamath County Sheriff's Department and the Napa Police Department inform them. This has always been their pattern of abuse using third party instigators.




No comments:

My aStore